Monday, April 13, 2009

Socks of Kindness


So, here is Queen Mab again. I had to tear out the last pattern I was trying because I couldn't make it work. Even Sabbath couldn't make it work. Which tells me there might be a technical or mathematical error in the pattern as it was written. Since I can barely follow a pattern at this point, I wasn't feeling up to re-writing it. I do love this new pattern I'm knitting though. Socks of Kindness is really easy, the pattern shows up early (for those impatient folks among us) and as long as you have a row counter you can stop and start fairly easily. This picture shows two repeats of the finished 12 rows. Zipping right along....

1 comment:

  1. The yarn is great, but way different than I would have expected. I'm surprised that the yellow stripes are so wide!

    This looks like a great pattern too. I can't wait to see the finished product. :)

    ReplyDelete